This Privacy Notice explains how personal data (“Data”) provided by you to – and collected by – IVECO Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”, or the “Company”) through this website will be handled in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Data provided by you to us in order for you to receive a specific service or as part of business relationship (such as identification and contact information, professional data)
- browsing Data or data arising from you interacting with our website
Ordinarily, you will have provided such Data to us, but in some cases, we may collect Data about you from a third party or from public records. We protect Data obtained from such third parties according to the practices described in this privacy notice.
- Fulfilling your requests by providing information about our products, services, offers and commercial network;
- Pursuing our interest to establish, maintain and improve our relationship with you;
- Subject to your specific consent, sending commercial communications and newsletters as well as advertising on our products and services. All these activities could be done in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS, fax) and any other means (e.g. web sites, mobile apps) – “Marketing”;
- Subject to your specific consent, communicating the Data to our subsidiaries and affiliates and joint ventures participated, directly or indirectly by Iveco Group, as well as our authorized dealer and distributor network. Such partners will process Data with the purpose of sending commercial communications as well as advertising on their products and services – “Marketing Third Party”.
Please be aware that you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Data may be processed electronically within IT systems, and manually, in paper form. Data will be processed and stored for its whole lifecycle, ensuring security and confidentiality of the same in compliance with principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
Date may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to operate and maintain our and the Iveco Group security, protect our and the Iveco Group rights or property, to respond to order of Public Authorities, or to exercise our rights before judicial authorities.
In case Data are transferred outside of the UK, the Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee adequate protection of the Data, including – among others – agreements based on appropriate Data Protection Clauses applicable to the transfer of personal data outside the UK.
When Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, Data is deleted or kept in a form which does not permit the identification of data subjects, provided that we are not legally required or permitted to hold such Data. We may continue to store Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect our interests related to potential liability connected to the provision of the services or products or the processing of Data.
Data processed for Marketing purposes will be retained until you withdraw your consent and, in any event, in accordance with the above-mentioned principles and the guidelines provided by the relevant Privacy Authorities in this respect.
- Right of access: right to obtain from the Controller a confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed, and, if so, to demand to gain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of your personal data that you may consider inaccurate and to have incomplete information being completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay, where the request is made in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to object to data processing: right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Right to limit the data processing: right to obtain from the Controller a limitation on the processing activities when the accuracy and the precision of personal data is disputed, and for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of personal data.
- Right to data portability: right to receive the personal data you provided to the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance from the Controller, especially following these conditions: the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to make a complaint: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial dispute, if you believe the data processing has been carried out illicitly or not compliant with applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to raise a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the State in which you reside or work habitually, or of the State where any breach has occurred.
You can exercise the abovementioned rights by contacting us as follows:
- Filling the online form you can find here https://www.ivecogroup.com/policies_and_guidelines/privacy_request_form
- Writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Sending a letter to the Controller at the address indicated in the section 7 of this Privacy Notice, specifying “for the attention of Privacy Compliance”.
Should you send us a request, we may need to obtain additional personal information from you to verify your identity and contact you, if necessary. This information, together with other Data we already withhold, will then be processed to meet your request, as required by applicable law. Where necessary, certain information may be transferred to other companies within or outside the Iveco Group that act as data processors of your Data, in order to meet your request. Your Data will be processed for the necessary amount of time to evaluate and handle your request, after which your Data will be archived for a suitable time period allowing us to demonstrate that the request has been handled correctly and timely.