How much our heart beats for mobility can be felt throughout the company. We firmly believe that a motivated and satisfied team forms the basis for our success. In the workshop area, we work with full commitment on the best products for satisfied customers. Flexibility and creative freedom play a key role in achieving goals and targets. We are looking for team players with skill, common sense and the will to implement ideas.
To lead our workshop team in Hörsching, we are looking for YOU as a
Workshop manager (f/m/d)
What you can expect:
- Cost, budget and performance responsibility for the workshop and service department
- Disciplinary and technical management of the team, including training apprentices and deriving training measures
- Ensuring quality standards in vehicle maintenance and repair
- Continuous optimization of internal procedures and processes
- Actively selling services as a link between the workshop, spare parts warehouse and sales department
- Performing tasks relating to trade law, including monitoring safety regulations and maintaining the company building
- Administrative tasks such as preparing the basis for decisions on cost estimates, warranty claims and checking suppliers and external work
Your talents & strengths:
- Completed higher technical training (master vehicle technician)
- Experience as a workshop/operations manager or comparable managerial function
- Knowledge of commercial vehicles desirable
- High customer and service orientation and strong implementation skills
- Confident, professional appearance with analytical skills, flexibility, solution-oriented way of working
- Excellent MS Office skills, experience with workshop programs an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German, good knowledge of English
For this full-time position, a gross yearly salary of € 75,000 with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience is provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110