Similar to our workshop, our warehouse is one of the professional fields with the highest degree of further development. A career up to management level is possible. All-rounders will find an ideal workplace here, as many things are decided together and cohesion is upheld. Our diverse career and further training paths make it possible to find ways to develop further from any position, even with a lateral entry.
To support the warehouse team at our branch in Eugendorf, we are looking for YOU to start as an
Warehouse specialist for commissioning (f/m/d)
What you can expect:
- Goods receipt and issue, goods control
- Warehousing and commissioning of spare parts
- ordering of goods via our merchandise management system
- further administrative tasks using EDP programs, e.g. preparation of delivery notes
- Collaboration in the annual stocktaking
Your talents & strengths:
- technical/commercial training desirable
- work experience/knowledge in the field of warehouse management
- technical interest and enthusiasm for commercial vehicle technology
- good knowledge of MS-Office, knowledge of warehouse management programs advantageous
- forklift license desirable
- service-oriented, collegial personality with a structured way of working
For this full-time position, a gross monthly salary from € 2,200 with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience is provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110