You can really feel how much our heart beats for mobility, even in our offices. Flexibility and creative freedom play an important role on the way to achieving the specifications. Our diverse career and further training paths make it possible to find ways to develop further from any position, even with a lateral entry.
To support our team in Wöllersdorf, we are looking for YOU to start immediately as
Technical help desk (f/m/d)
What you can expect:
- Continuous processing of technical inquiries, primarily for the workshops in AT and, if necessary, for the markets in CEE (especially Hungary).
- Support of our service partners/dealers in case of problems, diagnostics to determine the root cause
- Analysis and processing of Self Resolved Reports of the workshops for product and quality improvement
- Technical review or approval of goodwill requests in conjunction with the responsible department
- Collaboration with the Engineering and Quality departments in the course of product improvement
- Support in the assessment of causes of damage in connection with the vehicle warranty
- Preparation of presentations for technical meetings in German and English
- Regular exchange of technical information between departments
This is what you have in store:
- Completed technical training (e.g. automotive/truck technician, HTL vehicle technology, master automotive technician advantageous)
- commercial training/experience advantageous
- first professional experience in technical support, in the commercial vehicle industry or in a corporate environment desirable
- career changers with technical affinity are very welcome
- good MS-Office skills, especially Power-Point and Excel
- Business fluent in German and English, other languages such as Hungarian/Slavic desirable
- initiative, service and problem solving skills
- team-oriented thinking and acting
For this full-time position, a gross monthly salary starting at € 2,800 with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and work experience is provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110