You can really feel how much our heart beats for mobility, even in our offices. Flexibility and creative freedom play an important role on the way to achieving the specifications. Our diverse career and further training paths make it possible to find ways to develop further from any position, even with a lateral entry.
To support our Austrian bus customer service team in Wöllersdorf, we are looking for YOU to start immediately as
Service key accout manager bus (f/m/d)
What you can expect:
- contact person for our major bus customers on after-sales issues
- Support and advice for our customers with complaints and technical problems
- Interface between workshop, production plant and customers
- Coordination with IVECO bus sales for optimal support
- On-site customer visits and technical support of the service network
This is what you have in store:
- Technical training (e.g. automotive technician, HTL degree)
- Professional experience in after sales, preferably in the bus/commercial vehicle sector
- Service and solution-oriented way of working as well as communication skills
- Willingness to travel mainly domestically
- excellent MS Office skills, very good German and English skills
- Driver license B and D
For this position we guarantee a gross annual salary from € 55,000 on a full-time basis with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110