In our workshop, we work with full commitment on the best products for satisfied customers. This is where the magic of our company happens. And even in our offices you can feel how much our heart beats for mobility. Flexibility and creative freedom play an important role on the way to achieving the specifications. Team players with skill, common sense and the will to implement ideas are in demand.
To support our workshop team in Vienna (1230), Hörsching and Eugendorf we are looking to start immediately in each case for
Service advisor – repair acceptance (f/m/d)
What you can expect:
- Scheduling for the workshop area
- technical advice and support for our customers
- Processing of repair orders and insurance claims
- System-supported data input and maintenance
- Handing over the vehicle to the customer
- Interface function between customer and workshop
Your talents & strengths:
- Completed technical training – apprenticeship in motor vehicle/truck technology preferred, master craftsman training in motor vehicles advantageous
- Professional experience in repair reception or in a corporate environment desirable
- Technical interest and passion for commercial vehicles
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and other IT applications would be an advantage.
- Driving licence class B, C advantageous
- High service orientation and friendly appearance
For this full-time position, a gross monthly salary from € 3,000 with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience is provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110