A job in sales at IVECO brings with it a certain amount of creative freedom, which you can ideally use to be successful. As the first point of contact for our customers, you give our company a face. Ambition, self-management and an open personality are prerequisites for this position. If you prove yourself as a team player and also have sparring partner qualities for our clientele, you can assert yourself well here.
To support our used vehicle department in the Salzburg/Upper Austria/Western Austria area, based in Eugendorf, we are looking for YOU to join us immediately as a
Sales Specialist Used Vehicles (f/m/d)
What you can expect:
- Management of all sales activities in the used market, from quotation to vehicle handover
- Active and systematic acquisition of new customers and development of new business areas in the assigned territory
- calculation of market conform offer and sales prices
- Comprehensive consultation of prospective customers and customers and long-term loyalty through ongoing support
- system-supported maintenance of customer and business data in the CRM system
- Being on the pulse of time with regular second-hand market and competitor observations, recognizing new potentials
- Responsibility for achieving goals and earnings in compliance with company guidelines
Your talents & strengths:
- completed technical and/or commercial training
- sound sales experience in the capital goods sector desirable, ideally in the used car sector
- very good knowledge of German and English
- passion for sales, technology and negotiation skills
- independent working style and effective time management and very good MS-Office skills
- driving license B, C, CE would be an advantage
- team-oriented, open personality with a strong sense of empathy
We offer you an attractive salary for this position, which corresponds to your qualifications and experience and is significantly above the collective agreement minimum salary (€ 40,000).
Please send us your application documents in German and English.
We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our other benefits!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110