You can really feel how much our heart beats for mobility, even in our offices. Flexibility and creative freedom play an important role on the way to achieving the specifications. Our diverse career and further training paths make it possible to find ways to develop further from any position, even with a lateral entry.
To support our Logistics and Sales Planning Team in the Vienna headquarters (1230), we are looking for YOU to start immediately as
Sales & product analyst (f/m/d)
What you can expect:
- Analysis and reports relevant to logistics and sales for the management
- Order processing in cooperation with the sales-related departments
- Monitoring of production planning, stock and transport management
- Support in the processing of key account sales orders
- Cooperation with construction companies and external cooperation partners
This is what you have in store:
- Higher commercial/technical training (HAK/HTL, Uni/FH, etc.)
- Comparable professional experience in the commercial vehicle or automotive industry
- Independent, structured way of working and analytical skills
- Very good MS Office & Excel knowledge, SAP an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
For this position we guarantee a gross annual salary from € 44,800 on a full-time basis with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110