How much our heart beats for mobility can also be felt in our offices. We firmly believe that a motivated and satisfied team forms the basis for our success. That’s why we not only offer exciting career opportunities, but also great benefits and opportunities for professional development. Whether you already have experience in your field or are a career changer, you can make the most of your time with us and develop further in any position.
To support our HR department at our headquarters in Vienna (1230) we are looking for YOU as a
HR Specialist – Focus on Talent Management (f/m/d)
Maternity leave replacement for two years
What you can expect:
- Your responsibilities cover the entire employee life cycle – from talent attraction to onboarding and offboarding
- You stay up to date on search strategies through to the final identification of talent
- You ensure effective development activities so that our employees are always successfully trained
- As the point of contact for our managers in the operational business, you ensure that they always have an overview of the situation
- You keep the contract system and the entire HR administration up to date at all times
- You are actively involved in exciting HR projects and bring in fresh ideas in the HR area
Your talents & strengths:
- You have a university degree with a focus on HR or a comparable education in HR/law
- You have first professional experience in the field of Human Resources, ideally in an international context
- Your excellent communication skills and solution-oriented way of thinking make you an asset to the team
- You have excellent MS Office skills, DPW is an advantage
- Your very good German and English skills are an important basis for cooperation
- You combine team spirit with a structured way of working
For this full-time position, a gross monthly salary from € 3,500 with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience is provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Carmen Kellner, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110