You can really feel how much our heart beats for mobility, even in our offices. Flexibility and creative freedom play an important role on the way to achieving the specifications. Our diverse career and further training paths make it possible to find ways to develop further from any position, even with a lateral entry.
To support our sales back office in Hörsching, we are looking for
Employee in sales processing (f/m/d) – temporary replacement
What you can expect:
- Carrying out order processing from acceptance to invoicing
- Processing of purchase requests and creation of vehicle files (incl. system-supported data maintenance)
- Preparation of new vehicle invoices and creation of accruals
- Issuing of warranty documents, credit and debit notes for the new car business
- Processing of invoice lists and open item lists
- Coordination of vehicle transfers in coordination with sales staff and demo consultants
- Cooperation with dealers, suppliers, bodybuilders and financing companies
- Support of the sales team in administrative matters
This is what you have in store:
- completed commercial education (e.g. HAK)
- professional experience in internal sales, in the commercial vehicle industry or in a corporate environment desirable
- very good knowledge of MS-Office, SAP and other EDP user skills are an advantage
- independent and structured way of working
- high service orientation and efficient time management
- team-oriented thinking and acting
For this full-time position, a gross monthly salary from € 2,900 with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience is provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110