How much our heart beats for mobility can also be felt in our offices. We firmly believe that a motivated and satisfied team forms the basis for our success. That’s why we not only offer exciting career opportunities, but also great benefits and opportunities for professional development. Whether you already have experience in your field or are a career changer, you can make the most of your time with us and develop further in any position.
To support our finance department at our headquarters in Vienna (1230) we are looking for YOU as a
Focus on general ledger Switzerland
What you can expect:
- Your responsibilities will include performing day-to-day accounting, working in cash management and making closing entries in the general ledger on an accrual basis
- You will provide support in accounts receivable accounting
- You will make a significant contribution to the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and record the data in the internal reporting system
- You support budget preparation and liquidity planning and are happy to contribute your expertise to ongoing projects
- You regularly prepare tax and duty reports as well as evaluations and statistics for internal reporting
Your talents & strengths:
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship/university degree, ideally have passed an accountancy exam
- You have relevant professional experience in reconciling the general ledger and are familiar with working in a corporate environment
- You have good knowledge of IFRS and ideally have experience with the Swiss Code of Obligations
- You have a sound knowledge of Excel, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Your very good knowledge of German and English is an important basis for cooperation, French is an advantage
- Your team spirit and your independent, results-oriented way of working make you stand out
For this full-time position, a gross monthly salary from € 3,500 with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience is provided.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Doris Supper, Human Resources | Tel: 01/690110